WTS +13 Exp/Vanq/Emm Frostwood Bow Auction

Easy Cheese

Grandmaster
Bow.jpg

Now is your chance to own this pretty sweet bow. Even if you never take it hunting, just imagine how cool your trammy will look holding it at the bank.

SB: 100k
Inc: 10k
BO: 500k

Auction ends Friday at 9pm CST

Happy bidding!

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
That's a totally sick bow. You should mention that exceptionnal and vanq add up. This is close to the best item you can possibly get on an archer.

Easy Cheese

Grandmaster
Auction has ended, Thirsty Hiker wins at 110k. You have 24hrs to collect. Shoot me a PM when you're on and I'll meet you at the docs.

Thanks

eclinton11

Journeyman
How does the frostwood play a role in this? Was it possible to be crafted in blood wood or yew wood? If possible to create the same magic properties then does the Frostwood provide more damage than the other woods?

Or is it simply for eye candy? Frost looks nicer than Yew.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Ahh, you dirty dog.

The frostwood gave the bow the chance to have those bonus properties. Frostwood being the best.

Nice bow. Enjoy :)

eclinton11

Journeyman
So the Frostwood is sorta like a barbed runic kit...? It gives the possibility for the item to be built with the best attributes?

But what makes it +13? Exceptional is +2 and I thought Vanq was +9. = 11?

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster
Damn I have 2 of these and a Bloodwood thats almost as good but is still Vanq. This thread makes me ponder selling them....lol

kurtis

Grandmaster
So the Frostwood is sorta like a barbed runic kit...? It gives the possibility for the item to be built with the best attributes?

But what makes it +13? Exceptional is +2 and I thought Vanq was +9. = 11?

The difference is that using a barbed runic sewing kit will give the same exact modifying properties 100% of the time (if the armor is successfully crafted). With the special woods, even if you happen to successfully craft the weapon, there is only a chance that it turns out to have "magical properties." And the actual magical properties the weapon ends up with varies even among a single type of special wood. It's pretty annoying to identify a magical bloodwood weapon to find out it has only increased durability and no accuracy or power/vanq bonus :/ But then you finally craft one like Easy Cheese did and it's all worth it :D