WTS 1288 hue chest from fishing tournament

EDIT: Bids will now end Sunday July 15th at midnight EST. Sorry for those that have already bid, but I just don’t feel like enough people have been online to see this with it being summer and a holiday weekend in the US.

There will be no more changes and it will go for what the final bid is at that time.

The key to an Auction (or selling for that matter) is to keep the demand and a sense of urgency on your product.

By extending the Auction campaign you have subsequently lost all momentum that was once on your item, along with losing much of your own credibility. The reality with selling anything is that your best offers 9/10 come at the beginning, especially for a high end purchase where your big spenders are the ones who watch the market like a hawk, and thus for every week (in this case day) your item languishes on the market, it becomes less desirable along with people second guessing their purchasing decision (re: @BananaKill ).

I'll still leave by baller bid of 10.5m there, but this may change at any point or if i see something else that catches my eye.

Don't let your own blind greed hinder your sale - re: the summer lich statue guy.

But hey, what would i know, i'm just a kitten-drowning, misogynistic, pro-business, Trump supporting monster living half way across the world with emu's and dingo's.

Last edited:

BananaKill

Grandmaster
Technically speaking the last valid bid was sparhawk at 5m, then baseball daddy overbid by 500k

BBdad is very nice to even extend 10.5m

As this auction otherwise is at a 5.5m bid by baseball Dad (500k overbid)

Bromista

Grandmaster
I have no business here other than to lol at a guy who goes by the name jenny jugs, a literal know-nothing.

The real mistake in this thread was ever honoring that losers bid in the first place.

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
lol.

but i dont get it..unleas some posts were deleted..?

people were throwing bids and the whole time others were questioning how many are out there, fishing tourny prizes, etc..(bobby). dont mean to sound like a dick but why bid if ur not sure what ur getting? sounds like impulse buying and now regret it.....

Godsrage

Grandmaster
all he trying to do is push up the price extremely greedy,all we have to do is wake away there are outer ones out there

oneSLOWex

Adept
all he trying to do is push up the price extremely greedy,all we have to do is wake away there are outer ones out there
You’ve yet to bid, instead you come in here complaining. I understand the people who bid being mad, I knew it would probably happen when I extended it. Bid or go away please.

Godsrage

Grandmaster
You’ve yet to bid, instead you come in here complaining. I understand the people who bid being mad, I knew it would probably happen when I extended it. Bid or go away please.

I know later on some one will sale one and i will get it for 50k hahahaha