WTS 120 TAMING PS 4.4MIL :) ***SOLD BOBBY***

colead88

Grandmaster
If sandals were still there Id consider it but doesn't look like they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

colead88

Grandmaster
Cheaper than Bobby123's. Comes with less snarky attitude attached in addition to no lies regarding the source and time of scroll's spawn :)

Bobby123

Grandmaster
at least i dont get people or friends to do fake and shady bids as well .

As for the snarky attitude , i think u deserved it .

colead88

Grandmaster
at least i dont get people or friends to do fake and shady bids as well .

As for the snarky attitude , i think u deserved it .

Ya you just make new forum accounts and do it yourself, or you claim you got a pm bid. :p

#1 Messremb, props. Thanks for the backup. Didn't even know Bobby likes to do that. Thought his game was limited to fake selling an item, then pretending to get the same exact super high tier item from a spawn, and finally posting it for sale again within a couple hour span of "selling" the last.

#2 Bobby I'm practically a solo player here. Your accusation is so far out of bounds, I can't believe I'm even addressing it. Perhaps I did deserve a bit of your snark though... For pointing out how conveniently you seemed to scrounge up a "new" 120 Taming PS after no one clearly won your previous auction.

Regardless, my shit is ***SOLD***

Last edited by a moderator:

Salsa

Grandmaster
#1 Messremb, props. Thanks for the backup. Didn't even know Bobby likes to do that. Thought his game was limited to fake selling an item, then pretending to get the same exact super high tier item from a spawn, and finally posting it for sale again within a couple hour span of "selling" the last.

#2 Bobby I'm practically a solo player here. Your accusation is so far out of bounds, I can't believe I'm even addressing it. Perhaps I did deserve a bit of your snark though... For pointing out how convenient you seemed to find a new 120 Taming after no one clearly won your previous auction.

Regardless, my shit is ***SOLD***

Previous auctions. He tried to sell it for 7mil for months.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
LOL U GUYS ARE SUCH LOSERS

Do i owe u an explantion of any sort about my powerscroll ? If not , PLS STOP ASKING ME QUESTIONS ON MY SELLING THREAD .

If you assume i owe you an explanation , better ask nicely buddy .

its ok , birds of the same feathers flock together .

You guys deserved to be best friends .