WTS **120 Animal Taming Powerscoll**

Casey

Apprentice
Starting Bid: 10 mill
Buyout: 14 mill

Bid increments: 250k

Auction Ends: Tuesday, March 8th 7pm Est.

Will accept dono @ 165
**Must have a minimum of 8mill in gold and the remainder can be in dono.

CLOSED****

Last edited by a moderator:

Casey

Apprentice
@ProdigyOsi Actually I don't even have an IRC, and a clan mate did without my knowledge post the scroll for sale in IRC like minutes after I got it trying to help out, knowing I wanted to sell it.

I enjoy your enthusiasm always commenting on my posts without facts, I get a little giggle.

ProdigyOsi

Grandmaster
@ProdigyOsi Actually I don't even have an IRC, and a clan mate did without my knowledge post the scroll for sale in IRC like minutes after I got it trying to help out, knowing I wanted to sell it.

So everything I said is true except you're saying it was someone else posting for you? Sounds like something a disreputable person would claim. Thank you for confirming though that it was sold for 10 million and that you (by proxy or not) backed out of that sale.

iWin

Master
I was in mumble when this went down. I don't know caseys past history, but a guildie tried to help sell the scroll without Casey even knowing and he was even putting a price on it at 10mill. I found this to be a bit odd myself, but this isn't on Casey.

Matty G

Grandmaster
I do retract my bid... beware that the seller did ask for 10 million and when came time to buy it, asked for pw sandles, a charcoal deermask, and dono coins, which was close to 14 mil. I explained how unfair that was under the threat of being put up to auction if I didn't agree to those tems, but was only willing to accept 10 mil and 20k dono. So I officially retract my bid for someone who can hold their word. Would much rather spend my money elsewhere. Please do not say you are selling items and then when someone shows interest, keep jacking up prices to try and manipulate them. Goodluck...
BTW
Thanks ProdigyOsi

Matty G

Grandmaster
last comment ill make, but shouldn't have been misleading in the beginning and you would have got more than what I'm sure you will get now... just food for thought.

Casey

Apprentice
@Matty G Bro at no point was I miss leading. I had no control over what happen in the IRC ( I don't even have an IRC) thats why you and I met at the bank and at that point I was very clear I didn't know if I wanted to sell it or not, and that 10mill was going to be a starting point based on last selling history. I worked out a deal with you before the auction to try and make a deal, and we didn't come to an agreement which was fine, because I was very clear again that it would then go to auction.

The integrity of this auction is simple, the rules are posted for the auction. Anyone bidding, bid with confidence and I appreciate your time.

LoNE WoLF

Master
This guy has a bad reputation. Do not waste your time on his sell threads. He will do to you as he has done to many others.

Matty G

Grandmaster
I just need to add, that in IRC you had mentioned 10 mil. and after we met, you said you wanted 10mil, plus PW sandles (15k dono) and 5k dono on top of that. I felt it was a bit misleading because you were for sure "going to get way more than 10 mil." I'm simply saying good luck and you may wanna be up front and say selling for 10 mil plus 20k dono, or you are really giving false hope. Again, I was able to meet someone who was straight up and actually did it for 10 mil. Good luck getting the most of a PS ive heard of.