WTS 11x11 1 screen south of cove town

GoldenArms

Apprentice
250k today! Great place to start with ogres, ettins, tmap spawns and close to town!

WB0P12q.png

GoldenArms

Apprentice
I cannot, Guttersnipe is right, 250k is a great deal with this house being on by water and one screen south of a town!

KillaKalan

Master
Because its not one screen from town. unless you have an 80" TV and have you UO screen sized stretched across it. plus its a frequent pk spot.

Psymon

Master
LoL KillaKalan Everyone selling a house says its a top notch location.. some.. sell it up MUCH more then others..

GoldenArms

Apprentice
Come on guys, why the negativity? I'm just selling a house plot and it's actually pretty cheap. KillaKalan, not sure what your deal is, but go to the plot and see how far it is from the town, also i have never seen any pk's here. Its outside of the town of Cove, there are hardly any people that hang out there. If you want the house we can work something out, if not, please refrain from inaccurate negative comments on my post. I need the money to help build up my characters. Thank you.

KillaKalan

Master
Ok I like the house spot. But that is because i have a guild that has 7 houses in the area. I am familiar with the traffic that goes through there. I will consult with my guild to see if anyone is willing to pay what you are asking for it. and if it is still available then we might strike a deal.

Guttersnipe

Grandmaster
Because its not one screen from town. unless you have an 80" TV and have you UO screen sized stretched across it. plus its a frequent pk spot.
There is only one house inbetween this place and my Hop Yard that touches Cove's wall. As for PK's, I rarely see them.

KillaKalan

Master
Hey unfortunately for the both of us, no one in my guild is interested at this time in the spot. sorry for making a big deal. I just wanted to chat with some one. :)

Deshane

Neophyte
Was the house purchased yet I can be on asap to take it when your free there was a miscommunication between guild memebers