110 taming

Old Soul

Novice
Selling a 110 taming scroll,

Highest offer gets it. Please no trolls... I really don't care what you have to say, the only reason I even just wrote that is because I checked some other threads and all I saw was troll city.

I have a 110 scroll for sale, and highest bid gets it. Bid on here or pm me. Either or works for me.

Thank you very much.

is old soul even still selling this or is this auction gonna keep going and going? there should be a deadline or buyout. just like ebay. lol

Doomsayer

Grandmaster
It's a buyers market. If something is being sold and its not unique, the seller is best off to sell the item at the first possible chance for the first decent offer. Or keep it.

Old Soul

Novice
I didn't get greedy at all... I already sold it, I just haven't got a chance to get back on here and say that I sold it.... Clearly you didn't read the beginning of this. Thank you for your opinion but its absolutely not needed or welcome. Thanks for coming out though, your insight was wonderful.

Sorry everyone I sold it, for those of you who purchased other, nice find and I hope it trains up quick. Take care