WTS 110 Provocation & More

AlyM

Grandmaster
110 Provocation Powerscroll - 3 Day Auction
S/B -> 200k
B/O -> 500k

SO apparently everyone outbid the buyout... Had it been a miniscule difference, 50k or less, I would have gone to the buyout... but I log in with a 300k difference? Yeah, I'm going to sell this in a few hours... I'm giving time for the people who bid the buyout to rebid.

105 Provocation Powerscroll -> 275k

Buy them both? 50k bundle discount. (You have to go through the auction of the 110 Provo though... then just tell me you wanna buy that 105 with your bid...)

Other powerscrolls for sale....
105 Carpentry
110 Carpentry
105 Tinkering
105 Fishing
105 Blacksmithy
105 Lumberjacky
105 Animal Taming - 275k

Ways to contact me:
1. Post on this topic.
2. PM me on the forums
3. PM me on IRC (AlyssaM)
4. Stalk me in game (I might run like hell)

Last edited by a moderator:
lol ya i see that.. offer stands regardless

Maybe you need help reading. This is an auction where a starting bid and a buy out bid are defined. You chose to go cheap and offer 200k. I offered the buyout and won the auction. I'm willing to compensate the seller for the difference... because I can. Go back to your hole, troll.

<Just to be clear, I'll match the troll's rude offer.>

Last edited by a moderator:

AlyM

Grandmaster
Updated original post.
Didn't know this would fetch such an insane price, so I'm giving a few hours for the people who bid on it previously to rebid...
At that point I will sell it to the highest bidder.

AlyM

Grandmaster
I know. I hate it when it does shit like this.
I shouldn't have even put a buyout. I knew better.
But such a huge difference, and I'm short on money (I owe Kareem 1.2mil)
I kind of have to do this.

Qualtar

Master
Hardcore man...Supply and demand. The server is clearly growing. Not enough scrolls to go around.
I saw the exact same scroll going for 325k like a month ago. Hopefully this is just a fluke.

The right thing to do is sell it to the person who offered the buyout, rather than allowing a troll to throw out a huge number and delay the deal YOU offered.

Qualtar

Master
doesnt look like any bidding has been done...troll brought the true nature of this dude out LOL...sux man...Greed is pretty shitty.