104.000 for buy my head?

Status
Not open for further replies.
stfu this is coming come from one of the biggest zerg blue guild along sinde rekt and his shit alliance

Looking forward to zerging you soon little boy.

The young died once. The non-young got rezkilled once because he talked shit after I rezzed him AND WASN'T GOING TO REZKILL. Then Adam showed up as a Balron and chased me at mounted speed out of the dungeon. Nowhere did I see "Suck my Balls" but if I knew this was coming I damn sure would have said it.

*shrugs*

Didn't bother to catch a name but was clear as day. This coming probably 5 minutes after Adam server messaged for reds to "Have some grace".

BESIDES NO BODY WILL PAY THIS BULL SHIT. DONT WORRY WELL HAVE THE POINT OF BLOODSHED PROTECTING OUR HED. AND WE WILL BE PKING AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. I HAVE TWO REDS AND AM NOW MAKING A THIRD. COWARDS

[e oooh

Rusty Hart

Grandmaster
I consider myself a casual pk, roll solo quite a bit. Im well over 100 counts, never griefed anyone who didnt deserve it. IDOCS being an exception. 100k a death is fucked

Rusty Hart

Grandmaster
PKs zerg a few times a week compared to the HUGE blue population on here. Reason the blue population is so large is in fact to the strict statloss. Now its even fuckin worse. Fuckin cry.

Peepin'Tom

Grandmaster
@Adam . Balance would be
1. 100k MAX auto buy back with NO money (zilch, zero, nada, nothing) going to the player who turned the head in. ("Bribed the guards" NOT the player )
2. 25k MAX negotiation with the player who holds the head and wants to make some money by ACTUALLY USING THE SYSTEM.
3. An option button for the murderer to choose whether of not he wants his kills cut in half so his penalties are less severe the next time he dies. Or if he collects soul like me can keep them.
4. 48 hours statloss MAX and 30 mins per count remain the same.

Last edited by a moderator:

Modus

Master
THE SIGIL OF MURDER SHOULD BE SWITCHED BACK. THIS IS A JOKE.
I RECENTLY RECALLED INTO DESTARD TO 40 BLUE EBOLTS.
DOES THIS MEAN I SHOULD HAVE MY ASS WIPED? HOW MUCH EASIER CAN IT BE ON THE BLUE ZERGS?
WHAT A JOKE. WHAT GOOD IS ALL OF THOSE REWARDS YOU GAY ASS FARMERS REAP WITHOUT ANY RISK TO IT? I FORGOT THIS ISNT ULTIMA ITS SOME ***** ASS CAREBEAR GAME. THANK YOU FOR KILLING THE PLAYER KILLER. JOKE
capslock

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
BESIDES NO BODY WILL PAY THIS BULL SHIT. DONT WORRY WELL HAVE THE POINT OF BLOODSHED PROTECTING OUR HED. AND WE WILL BE PKING AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. I HAVE TWO REDS AND AM NOW MAKING A THIRD. COWARDS

Sigil of murder? Who cares who controls it now. The one sigil that was actually getting people hyped for factions got nerfed before it was even introduced lol.

Now it's:

• Sigil of Murder
    • This sigil grants added protection and bonuses to murderers. It allows faction and ethic weapons to be used on regular players.
      • Faction and ethic weapons can be used on regular players.
OH WOW RED DEXXERS CAN USE BLESSED RUNICS NEAT

Shake

Master
Punishing everyone cause a group of misfits like to play the role of mass afk murderers is gay soft. Just giving groups like mine and marleys an excuse to shit on everyone out of spite.

Messremb

Grandmaster
Sigil of murder? Who cares who controls it now. The one sigil that was actually getting people hyped for factions got nerfed before it was even introduced lol.

Now it's:

• Sigil of Murder
    • This sigil grants added protection and bonuses to murderers. It allows faction and ethic weapons to be used on regular players.
      • Faction and ethic weapons can be used on regular players.
OH WOW RED DEXXERS CAN USE BLESSED RUNICS NEAT
in the patch notes shane said it would lower the cap to 35k. for buy back

Modus

Master
i would suggest a middle way here, i like the points Peepin'Tom mentioned as a starter for a discussion that could make everyone happy on this issue.

I Also think that PKs using blessed runic weapons is OP.

Rusty Hart

Grandmaster
And fyi just because you are allowed 3 accts an ip doesnt mean everyone has 9 reds. Its gonna be cheaper to macro a character while waiting the goddamn ******** 48 hrs to play again. Die 10x =1m per char after i ran into a 4v1. Get fucked

Messremb

Grandmaster
Selling Raincoats, Waders, and life jackets to help survive the flood of Trammy PK tears.

also selling spots on my ark for those of you who want to be prepared for the worst,

contact me to hear my totally reasonable prices.

buy now before i sell out, or you drown in the coming flood.

James Franco

Grandmaster
This is ********. If a player turns in a head they SHOULDN'T receive the money that was used to "bribe the guards" There is currently no point in even starting negotiations with another person.
Peepin'Tom is getting mad. This is karma for killing macroers lol..

James Franco

Grandmaster
This is the most dramatic thread i've ever read on UOForever lol. Didn't know PK's QQ now instead of trammies..

This thread is truely priceless, it now deserves to be placed in the Flames & Rants section of the forums.

PS: Peepin'Tom you can only win in numbers. Try going solo 1v1..

Status
Not open for further replies.