>1 skill point lost due to death, seriously?

Henrik

Master
My dragon died and I checked his stats just before and after. He lost 1 full skill point Wrestling and Tactics as well as 1,3 resisting spells. Is this really normal? Seems ridicoulus.

(He probably lost on the other skills as well but I didn't check them before)

Henrik

Master
Ok 1% is correct on wrestling and tactics, but not resist. I know for sure it had 89.5 in resist, now 88.2. That is more than 1% and from what I've read resist shouldn't be lost as much as other skills?

CVegas

Grandmaster
So this issue has been discussed many times. At one point it was 10% and was outrageous. It took us a long time to get them to change it.

Henrik

Master
except for resist and stuff that gains super slow

This is very true. My dragon had 89.5 in resist when I got it and now, after two deaths it has 87 something even though I've farmed a lot without it dying. The other skills has raised alot but resist is lower than it was when I got it and this seems pretty unbalanced.

Slice N Dice

Grandmaster
This is very true. My dragon had 89.5 in resist when I got it and now, after two deaths it has 87 something even though I've farmed a lot without it dying. The other skills has raised alot but resist is lower than it was when I got it and this seems pretty unbalanced.
I've brought it up many times since the skill loss was added. Shane said he would look into it but I think it slipped his mind.
If he ends up reading this, it applies to resist and poisoning. Not sure about magery. But the loss outweighs the gains.
@Shane
;)

lollo

Grandmaster
except for resist and stuff that gains super slow

Just STFU and buy a resist ss for 8 fucking k, which you can make in 2 and a half minutes with your meta.

Seriously, with a lvl 6 (or 7) meta drag with quicksilver relic you can clear shame 5 in under 10 minutes and that's almost 20k

lollo

Grandmaster
not everyone as a full relic meta dude.

I don't have a meta and fuck me i don't even have a tamer and with my "from zero to 7gm in under a day bard" I can make 10k in 10 minutes pretty easily.

Seriously, stop bitching, tamers are already the most spoiled characters in the game. Just deal with it

Slice N Dice

Grandmaster
Can't bring pets into the docks...

signature field is blank
0c4VdSS.gif