WTT 1 Green Orc mask (In the spirit of 1 Red Paper Clip) @ Falloon Evil Mage Skelly

amonseti

Grandmaster
Deal is done I now have this Awsome fallon evil Mage Skelly statue up for trade ..
20uy03m.png

amonseti

Grandmaster
How much white mibs go for? I think that statue can go for 100-150
Ancient mibs go for around 25 to 50 k averaging about 35k each (35k is what I am happy to pay), But the spirit of this is not exsactly to put $ values on items , but to just continuously trade up , and see how well the upgrades can go.. until "A" I quit the game , "B" trade up for a 30x30 , or "C" I trade up for @Salsa's cave of awsomness !! ;D.. Mostly all for fun .
Indeed this was an awsome trade up , Thanks @TheFallen ..

asics

Grandmaster
Ancient mibs go for around 25 to 50 k averaging about 35k each (35k is what I am happy to pay), But the spirit of this is not exsactly to put $ values on items , but to just continuously trade up , and see how well the upgrades can go.. until "A" I quit the game , "B" trade up for a 30x30 , or "C" I trade up for @Salsa's cave of awsomness !! ;D.. Mostly all for fun .
Indeed this was an awsome trade up , Thanks @TheFallen ..

:) ok but.. I think every trade must get u better value.. Right? Btw not bad but not great the last one.. :) i will try to trade u something for that!

amonseti

Grandmaster
:) ok but.. I think every trade must get u better value.. Right? Btw not bad but not great the last one.. :) i will try to trade u something for that!
Agreed .. I thought it did .. but these statue things are often more valued to some then others ... I had not see an evil mage Statue in falloon so i figured that it would be a nice one . and would start to make things more interesting ..

I do look forward to your offer :D