Now Renting: Vesper Trading Co. - NEW Mall in Vesper City

SidX

Grandmaster
**** PLEASE SEE OUR NEW THREAD HERE: CLICK HERE****

Vesper_Trading_Company_Logo.png

The Vesper Trading Company is looking for vendor tenants to occupy its new 42-vendor mall in Vesper!

Update: Rent is FREE FOR LIFE! Please PM or reply if interested.

Why rent at the Vesper Trading Company?
  • Our shop is located on the same screen as the Vesper guard zone and just one screen away from the city
  • We are less than a 10-second run from both the Vesper Bank and Minoc moongate!
  • In addition to vendors, we offer an extensive public rune library on our second floor
  • Our rune library features all 200 T-Map locations and plenty of unique spots, including known skill scroll hotspots and stealable rare spawns!
  • Shoppers and travelers can take advantage of our upstairs pub ("The Lazy Dragon", see pic below) and crafting space to use as they wish
  • Best of all, rent is FREE!
What kind of vendors do we need?

We are looking for all types of vendors, especially:

- Rares
- Donation/"dono" items and coins
- Bulk reagents
- Powerscrolls
- Skill scrolls
- Weapons and armor
- Kegs
- House decor (i.e. furniture, plants, etc.)
- Botany vendor (i.e. plants, seeds, growing guides, etc.)
- BODs
- We are completely open to any other vendor - please let us know what you wish to sell

We only ask a few things of our tenants. We want to keep Vesper Trading Co. an organized, professional space:
  • Please don't let your vendor run empty, if possible have some inventory at all times. Empty shops never look good!
  • Sexy Tip: Always remember to rename both your vendor and your shop in the in-game vendor management menu. Renaming your SHOP as well as your vendor will allow visitors to see your vendor when browsing the house sign menu for vendors
Our location can't be easier to find!

From the Vesper bank, just cross the West bridge and look for the "SHOP HERE" on your in-game map!

Vesper_Trading_Company_Location.png

From the Minoc moongate, head due east until you see "SHOP HERE" on your in-game map!

vtcminocgate.jpg

Below are open vendor spots in our mall. If interested, please reply or PM with your desired vendor spot number(s) and I will get you setup. Please limit your request to a maximum of two (2) vendors.

(see "Shop Here", our resident gater, at the West Britain Bank and see our shop for availability)

The Lazy Dragon Pub and Crafting Space
vtcsecondfloor.jpg

Thanks all and I hope to see you soon!

Last edited by a moderator:

amonseti

Grandmaster
Can I reserve 2 spots next to each other for GM BowCrafter 1 for standard Exceptional Rare wood bows and another vendor for Runic* and Slayer Bows. possibly positions 1 and 2 if they are not taken

*By Runic bows I mean exceptional Rare wood bows that receive a Magical property.

SidX

Grandmaster
Can I reserve 2 spots next to each other for GM BowCrafter 1 for standard Exceptional Rare wood bows and another vendor for Runic* and Slayer Bows. possibly positions 1 and 2 if they are not taken

*By Runic bows I mean exceptional Rare wood bows that receive a Magical property.
Yes definitely. If you have any spots in mind just let me know. I can meet up this afternoon (or another time if better for you) to get you setup.

amonseti

Grandmaster
Yes definitely. If you have any spots in mind just let me know. I can meet up this afternoon (or another time if better for you) to get you setup.
Awesome yes please Reserve Spots 1 and 2 for me i should be able to get on in about 4.5 hours of this post so 8:30 mst (calgary) time

SidX

Grandmaster
I updated the availability in the original post. Here's a copy of current available spots:

(See availability chart in original post)

Please PM or reply if interested.

SidX

Grandmaster
Bump, still filling vendors! Please PM or reply if interested. See updated availability map above.

SidX

Grandmaster
I would like spot 5 if possible!
Done! If you would like to meet up just let me know. I should be able to login for the next couple hours, then again later tonight (EST).

Anyone else interested just let me know. I have additional renters that should be filling up some spots tonight or tomorrow so spots are going away!

I will begin gating/rune dropping this week once we have this first handful of the vendors setup.

SidX

Grandmaster
i like to take a couple of spot, for me and guildmates

you will make gates?
Sure no problem. Basically the only spots on the "available spots" map above that are reserved at this point is Spot 5 for @MrParker. The other renters who will be setting up haven't chosen spots yet so it's open to what you/guildies want.

Also yes I'll be gating as much as possible and dropping runes as well :)

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster
Bump for an awesome vending spot!....Very well ran!

(thinking I may have to grab a vendor spot myself. Not completely ready for a vendor but may have to grab the opportunity while its presenting its self!

SidX

Grandmaster
Bump for an awesome vending spot!....Very well ran!

(thinking I may have to grab a vendor spot myself. Not completely ready for a vendor but may have to grab the opportunity while its presenting its self!

Thanks, trying to have an organized space unlike Yew!! Yew is a disaster in most cases. Objects blocking the walking areas, AllNames looks like a mess, etc.. this will hopefully be a clean shop built solely for the purpose of shopping! If you're interested in a spot I can hold one for you, no problem :)

if you are online, ill come to the vendor house!
I am on now for a little bit if you want to meet up! Heading home in about 30mins but then will be on later as well. I'll be on KING'TUT at the house.

Updated availability (all spots that have been requested by anyone have been marked unavailable-- if you asked for a spot and it's not showing below, that's why-- it's on hold for you!):

(See original post for updated availability map)