Guide: Slayer Armor

Bromista

Grandmaster
Any word on this? Or where can we find a guide for it
You do not need any recipe scroll, just follow the guide and place the runes in the correct order. No skills requited either, just gotta have access to a workbench!

Search the forums for the thread with the recipes, it's on here somewhere (I linked it in my workbench selling thread if you find that first)

Verbal

Expert
You do not need any recipe scroll, just follow the guide and place the runes in the correct order. No skills requited either, just gotta have access to a workbench!

Search the forums for the thread with the recipes, it's on here somewhere (I linked it in my workbench selling thread if you find that first)

Thanks Bromista!

Verbal

Expert
So, tried making a couple pieces of armor, was pretty certain I had the right runes, in the correct order, and it just wasted them all. Twice. Also, where do "gargoyle alchemists" spawn?

Bromista

Grandmaster
So, tried making a couple pieces of armor, was pretty certain I had the right runes, in the correct order, and it just wasted them all. Twice. Also, where do "gargoyle alchemists" spawn?
Garg alchemists no longer spawn, which is good because they were a real pain in the ass in certain areas of certain dungeons. Fuckers were tough.

I know several people who have had difficulty imbuing armor. Personally, I have never failed on one piece. You have to make very sure that you look closely at the runes. Some of them have curved edges as opposed to straight edges, and you gotta look out for the ones with the wiggly bits

It was a pain in the ass but I sorted every rune I had, probably about 750 total, into the corners of chests so that I could stack them and more easily see if there were runes that did not belong. They stand out more when you sort them this way.

I hear staff is working on a "rune book" to aid in organization but I couldn't wait for that. I had to free up some storage so I just made several suits of every super slayer type with no trouble at all :)