zombie beard/hair dye

wreckognize

Grandmaster
yeah, V finger probably nailed it. Good item, I believe zombie fingers are also booger hued, and they were a handout so lots of people have them to match with booger hair. I'm wondering if you can get another bottle like the hair dye, using the glassblowing system? Or is it a rare bottle type? Not sure myself but it would increase the price if the bottle were rare. You know how UOers tend to love their bottles lol

PS i would love to know if you are able to turn either of the dyes with house deco tool?

Turner13

Grandmaster
I think it was a 4th tier reward out of 10 from the event. The titles were fairly cheap at about 150-200 but i'd say these are a little more at about 350.

It gives 2 different colors i believe. I have it on one of my pks. More of a slime green than booger green. I think it looks badass

tonkLoD

Grandmaster
ya it is booger green. like the zombie fingers. my girl just used the hair one. "death barbie" ill SS it and post here.

deathbarbiezombie_zpsfi70zg0w.png

it pops on paperdoll. prolly bette with darker tiles as a background. she is very happy with it. thanks for fast trade.

Last edited by a moderator: