WTS 3 Different Special Colored Fishing Nets

I don't know the value either, but I would like to say that I have done over 100 of my own MiB's and I have helped my brother fish up all of his, and we have only gotten 2 special colored fishing nets, so they are quite rare. That is many hours on the ocean.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
i agree nets are very rare, and super awesome for deco! the weird thing is i never seen a market for them, people always offereing 20k ect.. + the blaze one is awesomeee agreed, best one u can find.

Malcate

Master
Problem is, they have no use. Anyone who knows my vendor knows I stick roughly 100 MIB's per week.. And I have gotten six nets since week one. They should really make them fish up something good.

Olivier

Master

I don't mind that they have no special functionality comparing to the normal nets, however they should really look into nets in general, I doubt that anyone is using them for anything but decoration.

Even at 120 fishing it takes me around 8 hours to get an ancient bottle, I've read somewhere that on official shards you have a slight chance of summoning Levathian or the other guy when throwing special fishing nets into the water, I'm not sure whether or not that applies to this server.

I've done around 100-120 tops mibs and maybe 10 ancients, only got two nets with a different color than the regular green.