WTF over?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airborne82

Master
So I find a pure mare... Go to clear the spawn around it so I can tame. A damn a drow warrior shows up and kills the mare? Is that for real? I understand being griefed by other members of the UOF community. When a person with GM powers does it... I wonder if that would ever happen to any of the people with all the premium dono gear?

Bromista

Grandmaster
Well not too long ago they banned someone who was both a seer and a donator for taking one of the new dungeon bosses to town and basically one-shotting anything and anyone. While that is kind of part of being a seer, to interact with players, clearly there is a line that can't be crossed.

Looks like they need to review appropriate seer behavior, group style.

Mathias

Adept
This is the type of thing where you really need to have your hotkey for screenshots handy.

As it stands, I don't know whether to believe you or not. Most will just assume you are lying.

Its just too easy for some spiteful piece of crap to start rumors like this because they feel they were wronged in some way. Again, not saying you're doing this, but you must see the potential for that type of thing.

Airborne82

Master
I don't have have a hotkey for it sadly. People may question my integrity, that is fine. The seer knows what he did...

Metalhead-

Master
I just ask you never say "wtf over" again. Makes you sound like a Goosecock.

/irony

Edit: If you're not ex-military none of that will make and sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

andomin

Master
What was the time and date? Staff can look up which staff member used the possess command around that time by digging through the logs.

Airborne82

Master
I highly doubt they care that much but it was about 10 minutes before I posted this thread. Babethoven, if this was karma they got the wrong guy, my shit is in the positive.

Decreamos

Grandmaster
I just ask you never say "wtf over" again. Makes you sound like a Goosecock.

/irony

Edit: If you're not ex-military none of that will make and sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The wtf over has its moments. It was 2006...we had been in the field for a couple weeks and a PFC goes walking by. He was wearing an acu top and desert bottoms. I let out my loudest WTF OVER!?

Sent from my LG-P714 using Tapatalk

wreckognize

Grandmaster
I'd be careful when diggin thru all those logs myself

never know what could be in there holy jesus

22980-Tabby-cat-taking-refuge-among-log-pile.jpg

Thigog

The Pseudo Seer in the drow was attacked by the tamer sending the White wrym after him. Not once did it attack the nightmare. Please make sure you have your information correct before you risk that members options and reputation.

Desi

Grandmaster
I saw a drow warrior once real late at night on top of Brit bank (was like, 3am-ish). He came and stood next to me, and we talked for a moment. Since he was red he got attacked by a cluster of guys. Like five players got instantly smoked.

C

Carl

All PsuedoSeer stuff is indeed logged.
They aren't allowed to attack players unless being attacked first. You attacked him with your white wyrm. He responded by attacking back and killing the nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.