Wtf is this lag *Staff check pls*

Nuglunt

Novice
Can a staff member please explain these lag problems to me. I have 100 mg internet and NEVER lag on any other game or uo server but on this fucking server i freeze all the time MEANWHILE i can see everything and everyone around me moving still and I get to watch myself die. Wtf kind of p0s connection are you guys running?

eric_azria

Grandmaster
Can a staff member please explain these lag problems to me. I have 100 mg internet and NEVER lag on any other game or uo server but on this fucking server i freeze all the time MEANWHILE i can see everything and everyone around me moving still and I get to watch myself die. Wtf kind of p0s connection are you guys running?

go klomp urself

wreckognize

Grandmaster
man thats your own client causing the problem, you need to reinstall with the updated version
you should delete your current client and any trace files of the UO folder before installing the newer client
you can find information here

Last edited by a moderator:

Lotus

Master

Nice post sparky.