WTB Wtb tmaps.

Doobey Magee

Grandmaster
I'm out of maps and although I despise not getting a discount. I will pay full price. 10k for devious. 5k for cleverly

bivouac

I have a few low level maps, you can have them and keep the loot if you take me and show me the ropes. Never been but it's something I wanna get into. Strongly considering making a treasure hunter, just looking for experience is all.

Doobey Magee

Grandmaster
I have a few low level maps, you can have them and keep the loot if you take me and show me the ropes. Never been but it's something I wanna get into. Strongly considering making a treasure hunter, just looking for experience is all.
I'll gladly take u tmap hunting as it is easy and fast. But there's no point doing low level maps.

Adeptly are the lowest some1 should do as you can make 10k on it, but its still a weak map. It's like liches and air elementals.

Cleverly are the lowest I'd do. Ogre lords and lich lords.
But I do have.like 15 cleverly so we can do it.

colead88

Grandmaster
I'll gladly take u tmap hunting as it is easy and fast. But there's no point doing low level maps.

Adeptly are the lowest some1 should do as you can make 10k on it, but its still a weak map. It's like liches and air elementals.

Cleverly are the lowest I'd do. Ogre lords and lich lords.
But I do have.like 15 cleverly so we can do it.

Could I spectate this training session as well? Have never had a Thunter and really want to see what the hype is about.

Doobey Magee

Grandmaster
Could I spectate this training session as well? Have never had a Thunter and really want to see what the hype is about.
Yeah. But as more people ask I'm gunna do a lesser quality map as my paranoia leads me down thief and pk nightmares.

It's really not a big scene.though.
U decode a map, look it up online. Recall to the.location from a tmap library, dig it up. Bard everything on to each other.
Pick the lock. Telekinesis the trap.
And start looting.
When u pick up an item there is a chance something else will spawn. U just bard it and keep going.

Watch your weight as it sucks to die cause u can't move. I generally just open a gate to my house porch and dump the gold.

Then u just clean up all the monsters, bury the chest, and go to the next one.

I'll be on at 8 est. If u wanna do 1

colead88

Grandmaster
Yeah. But as more people ask I'm gunna do a lesser quality map as my paranoia leads me down thief and pk nightmares.

It's really not a big scene.though.
U decode a map, look it up online. Recall to the.location from a tmap library, dig it up. Bard everything on to each other.
Pick the lock. Telekinesis the trap.
And start looting.
When u pick up an item there is a chance something else will spawn. U just bard it and keep going.

Watch your weight as it sucks to die cause u can't move. I generally just open a gate to my house porch and dump the gold.

Then u just clean up all the monsters, bury the chest, and go to the next one.

I'll be on at 8 est. If u wanna do 1

You're the man doobey, thanks for the tips. I don't wanna cramp your style and heighten your paranoia haha. If you want, I have a deviously map I will GIVE to you if you want to show me 1 on 1. Off to roll a doobey of my own :)

Doobey Magee

Grandmaster
You're the man doobey, thanks for the tips. I don't wanna cramp your style and heighten your paranoia haha. If you want, I have a deviously map I will GIVE to you if you want to show me 1 on 1. Off to roll a doobey of my own :)
Well if u have a devious map that changes everything.

We build a tmap hunting party. I put a secure empty chest out and everyone buys in with a devious map. Then we dump all loot into chest from however many we did.

For this example let's pretend its just u and I.

So we do 2 devious and pour everything into the chest.

After I split all the regs,gems,armor and gold evenly into 2 bags. Then all the power/vanq/slayers are left in the.chest.

And we take turns picking one at a time till its empty.

colead88

Grandmaster
Well if u have a devious map that changes everything.

We build a tmap hunting party. I put a secure empty chest out and everyone buys in with a devious map. Then we dump all loot into chest from however many we did.

For this example let's pretend its just u and I.

So we do 2 devious and pour everything into the chest.

After I split all the regs,gems,armor and gold evenly into 2 bags. Then all the power/vanq/slayers are left in the.chest.

And we take turns picking one at a time till its empty.

Done deal my friend :)

Doobey Magee

Grandmaster

I've done 14 maps this morning. Yall should hit ne up