working so much

a magical man

Grandmaster
working so much... maybe its time to give away my items.....rarely get time to play, this is a game where you need tons of time :p

Desi

Grandmaster
ehh, i'm lucky to have a handful of hours per week to play and it's still pretty enjoyable. Just don't give away stuff if you'll later regret it. We all have the same amount of hours in each day and not spending exorbitant amounts of time in a video game isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Lithium149

Grandmaster
Yeah I wouldn't give away your stuff, bank anything of utmost importance.

Log on casually and just enjoy the free time as it comes available, enjoy the rl a bit man hope work isn't too hectic!

Caso

Grandmaster
ehh, i'm lucky to have a handful of hours per week to play and it's still pretty enjoyable. Just don't give away stuff if you'll later regret it. We all have the same amount of hours in each day and not spending exorbitant amounts of time in a video game isn't necessarily a bad thing.
Someone tell eqms that playing UO until 5am each night isn't normal please.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
working so much... maybe its time to give away my items.....rarely get time to play, this is a game where you need tons of time :p

Not really man, just log on from time to time and refresh.. The day might come where work drops off a bit and you need to start again.