won't be on for a while

Mr Wilson

Neophyte
Hey wanted to let everyone know I won't be on for a while. Computer trashed the bed :(
Won't b on till I get new one.

at least that is a cheap piece of hardware to fix. suck that the HDD drive died though. Hope your important information was backed up

Mr Wilson

Neophyte
If only I had the money haha. Prolly relocating as well. Horrible timing. I don't store important info on laptops. They r too easy to steal. Couple weeks no biggie. Just making sure everyone knew :).

Hey wanted to let everyone know I won't be on for a while. Computer trashed the bed :(
Won't b on till I get new one.
I have an extra HDD you could have. Pm me.

No creepy shit; I literally have one sitting in an old laptop with a failed mobo... Pretty sure i have an extra 250 GB SSD in the same laptop if u want that too.

Mr Wilson

Neophyte
Thank you for offering some help but im honestly gonna have to pay someone to fix this laptop. the HDD is Built into the laptop. wierd but anyways ive never worked with laptops before just desktops. I should have something soon tho. again ty for the ofer!!!

Wow it's been so long since I've been on and just hope everyone knows i didn't abandon them!!!! I'm pretty certain the HDD is IDE, Either way it'll be fixed for a pretty fair price. Was told laptop can be repaired for 150 by some random jackass, then my friend (Which OWNS a computer shop) told me he will sell me a used laptop for 150. 19'' Intel Quad Core with 4 gigs ram 500 gig HDD. Hmm GEE I WONDER WHAT I SHALL DO!!!! Anyways, Blood Arrow, Please feel free to take these fellow guild members on a field trip. Hope you Scorpio can work some stuff out for the guild while i am gone. If you can't see this message I have faith it will be passed along. Y'all good people. Trust y'all. Any WHO. PEEEAAACCCEEE!!!

Oh yeah, You cant tell me my dog ain't cute right there :)

Mr Wilson

Neophyte
FIXED IT!!! Rofl, stupidly went to the guy down the street told me it was the HDD as well. Replaced that, then still got the same stop error blue screen message. PCI.SYS Blue Screen stop message = Faulty DVD ROM. Friend tossed me a new DVD rom AND Power cord for 15 bucks, charged 10 for labor. Selling HDD I bought.

I'll be in game again tomorrow mid day, so just look for MR Wilson at the WB B. Can't miss me, im always raging. lol!