Will pay monies to whoever can even put me into contact with thief.

Torin

Adept
Looking for the guy who took my bods. Will pay gold for anyone who can find him for me, or at least put me into contact with him.

Were secured in a bag at the bottom of my large tower.
http://imgur.com/PDqB2Je

Might be someone named Edoreick or Edorick or something along those lines. Weird guild name, all caps letters spaced. Not sure what it was. This would have been several hours ago.

I WILL GIVE HIM ANYTHING HIS HEART DESIRES.

Last edited by a moderator:

Torin

Adept
My best lead was someone named Edorick or something in Serpents Hold guild(SH), just talked to someone in it ~5 minutes ago who said he was in the guild offline unfortunately. Got linked this page about a minute afterwards:
http://www.uoforever.com/legends/?action=player&s=108671
^ I think it's him, he was stealthing in my house but I didn't think anything of it at the time, there was a window of 3-5 hours that they were there and then they werent, he's the only one I saw. Not 100% sure it's him but he's my only lead at the moment.

If anyone knows him, please tell him I really really really really really really want to talk to him if he was the one who took them.

Ledz Epplin

Master
When you said "he was stealthing in my house but I didn't think anything of it at the time" i literally laughed so hard that spit flew out of my mouth and landed on my screen.

Torin

Adept
Update: got my books back, he actually took less than what I offered him. 10/10 would get robbed by Erodrick again.
Special thanks go to Deriz for alerting me to his location in IRC and everyone else who was on the lookout.

When you said "he was stealthing in my house but I didn't think anything of it at the time" i literally laughed so hard that spit flew out of my mouth and landed on my screen.
It was the weirdest conversation I've had on UO. I revealed him and asked him what he was doing. All he said was "oh you know, just out for a walk."

Banned him and put it out of my mind. Few hours later open my bag with my bod books in it and have a heart attack when they aren't there, and then I put two and two together.

hoodfigure

Master
I demand a followup from said thief/stealthier. How... why... inside job? Clown mask involved? PM me - much interest!