Why?

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Small chance of getting 100 dono coins through Halloween, ad apparently an even smaller chance of getting a Halloween hued ethy (I got llama, someone else got horse).

Get it while the gettin is good I guess

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Because people are gullible. Only the MIDDLE vendor gives loot!

that's ridiculous, best strategery is to make a macro where you beg each one 5 times in a row, then the next, etc.

I think it actually helps the most to add in saying "Trick or Treat" before each beg, that is how I wound up with the ethy.

Dwyane Wade

Grandmaster
that's ridiculous, best strategery is to make a macro where you beg each one 5 times in a row, then the next, etc.

I think it actually helps the most to add in saying "Trick or Treat" before each beg, that is how I wound up with the ethy.

Quoted so you can't edit the "trick or treat" trick! I'm gonna be rich! Brb, gonna train up 3 beggars on my accounts

ShinPi

Grandmaster
Sorry prob not right spot but yall are speaking my language. When I open a corpse it's cross bones are gold my ol lady's is silver were on different comps same house help please so I'm not missing out on goodies thank you all

Snickle

Grandmaster
Veterans that like making newbies waste time by tRicking then into it. It's pointless you can't get anything.

They pulled the trick, no treat given.