Why is the Trammel Idea so bad?

gadric

Expert
I know that all of you pker types pitch a fit whenever anyone mentions bringing a non pking world into UO forever but grow up would you? The way it is now is EVERYONE has to be a partial pker .
Some of us are not interested in that.
So what do the PKers lose by allowing Trammel to exist?

Malkraven

Grandmaster
There are tons of Trammy server's out there if u dont want the risk or the pvp then you in the wrong place some of us love the risk of being pked any time aswell as PKing and for me UO would be pointless without either...

Kraden

Grandmaster
I know that all of you pker types pitch a fit whenever anyone mentions bringing a non pking world into UO forever but grow up would you? The way it is now is EVERYONE has to be a partial pker .
Some of us are not interested in that.
So what do the PKers lose by allowing Trammel to exist?
Wow bud i hope your ready for community wraith. I only got 15% phone battery cause its dying so ill make this short. No thats dumb your dumb. Do research trammel is what fukin killed UO on OSi. You dont like it go playa different game on the Wii. Shut up. Bad. Down boy. No. Dumbest thing ever. Etc lol and in the famous words of Shane

View: http://youtu.be/umDr0mPuyQc

gadric

Expert
There are tons of Trammy server's out there if u dont want the risk or the pvp then you in the wrong place some of us love the risk of being pked any time aswell as PKing and for me UO would be pointless without either...

OK then how do I find these UO Forever Trammel Servers?

gadric

Expert

Wow bud i hope your ready for community wraith. I only got 15% phone battery cause its dying so ill make this short. No thats dumb your dumb. Do research trammel is what fukin killed UO on OSi. You dont like it go playa different game on the Wii. Shut up. Bad. Down boy. No. Dumbest thing ever. Etc lol and in the famous words of Shane

View: http://youtu.be/umDr0mPuyQc

PKers are a bunch whiners too.. they pitch a fit when you kill one or nuke their hard drives....

Malkraven

Grandmaster
i am unsure on rules for plugging other servers but there a family one run i would let me 6 yr old play on..... but Google top 200 uo servers its on the front page! the hint is in the words.

"NO PK"

and your right pks whine far more but how is that not fun!

Kraden

Grandmaster

There isnt trammie UOF servers. Theres trammie servers run by other trammie staff but id avise staying cause they are lame

PKers are a bunch whiners too.. they pitch a fit when you kill one or nuke their hard drives....

And yeah i know they cry. Its funny. Part of UO. Stat them fuckers and laugh. U dont get the pleasure of that on trammie servers.

halygon

Grandmaster
Are you trolling? No? Hmmm

So... You want an entirely different world that is a copy of the current pk world so that you don't want to deal with some pk? Or so you have to learn to defend yourself?

Your world would be boring... If only someone had tried this before...

Nihilism

Grandmaster
Haven't read the other replies.
But quite simply, this is an interactive game. As such, all aspects of the game as it was designed are able to be meshed with all players.

Trammel isn't the ideal these Devs want to focus on about UO gameplay. It splits people up, and eventually destroys interaction.

I hear Tetris and Solitaire are pretty popular.

Bromista

Grandmaster
gadric are you fucking high?

What is all this hard-drive nuking bullshit you keep rambling about? The fuck is wrong with you?