Why did i get muted lol

Kraden

Grandmaster
So was spamming on brit bank about doing lockpicking. I let that account run while i train on another one. Went back to that screen and i was dead so i ressed and went to say bank and im muted. Wondering why i got muted because i leave like a 3 second delay between everything i say and when u look around brit bank all it is is spam. Also wondering if a gm killed me lol? Weird cause i didnt get a message from staff or anything and even was spamming tomessage me on forums? Also how long will it be? Why wasnt i contacted? And what are the rules so i dont do it again. Thanks in advance ;)

wreckognize

Grandmaster
i killed you twice but i didnt mute you :D
thats ALOT of spam man please be reasonable

maybe you got muted because you were spittin out OOooOOO OoOOoooOOOOOo Ooo oO Oo oOOo ooOooOOOOOOOOoo oOOoOo OoO OO oO o oOO o OooO Oo Ooo o O oo O oO OO o O o O

Kraden

Grandmaster
O yeah maybe. Idk. Wish they would have told me. And how the hell did u kill me. Perma grey? Kinda bullshit btw dude killing aflers is pretty lame lol

Kraden

Grandmaster
Yeah which is three times longer than half the people at the bank? So why did i get muted? Why didnt the staff notify me? No warning first? Also there is a spam filter that prevents you from spamming so how did i get muted for spam exactly? Why not just turn the filter time up? Alot of questions

Asmatu

Master
I don't get what's so confusing about what happened.. You were spamming O's and got muted. It's an awesome feature. Next time I'd increase the timer on your speech intervals.

Kraden

Grandmaster
I don't get whats so confusing about how I asked more than one question? I swear some people just can't read. Also, unless you are the one who muted me how can you be so sure random person? I ask 5 questions and 10 people spewing the same answer lol