White Dragonfire candle from Glaurung event.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Got one I can have? :)

How many whites were given out, was that one for everybody who participated?

Edit: looked it up, was for certain % of players who finished highest in points during the event.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Don't have one as I am looking to buy, however it just looks like a regular candle that you hold in your off hand.

Belge

Grandmaster
oh.. sorry I thought there was like a pw white one er something :) ya those regular dragon fire candles sell for 150 to 200k ish.. I think tiguh is selling one right now

Bromista

Grandmaster
I've seen 800k-1.5mil on a few red candles on forums, have heard 2mil is high end. Sold my red to guildmate for 1.75 based on that.

Soam

Expert
Bromista said:
I've seen 800k-1.5mil on a few red candles on forums, have heard 2mil is high end. Sold my red to guildmate for 1.75 based on that.
yeah i think i got a good price on the red, and i paid on the high end on the white.

the red one is a great banksitting item cause its a 2nd hand equip[able.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Wait...the whites can't be equipped? Pretty sure I saw somebody holding one.

That's the whole reason I want one, to have a blessed spell disrupter for a red mage.

Soam

Expert
Bromista said:
Wait...the whites can't be equipped? Pretty sure I saw somebody holding one.

That's the whole reason I want one, to have a blessed spell disrupter for a red mage.
you could just get a newbie one...for a lot less no? lol

but i'll check if the white one is equippable, don't see why it wouldn't be..
I was only referring to the red one being cool since it's a different hue so it's l33t.

Bromista

Grandmaster
But...but...newbie items stay on your corpse when you are red! Otherwise I have about twelve newbie candles I could use.

But yeah red candles definitely look cooler, better bank/dock sitting piece. I'm definitely more interested in function over form.

Soam

Expert
Bromista said:
But...but...newbie items stay on your corpse when you are red! Otherwise I have about twelve newbie candles I could use.

But yeah red candles definitely look cooler, better bank/dock sitting piece. I'm definitely more interested in function over form.
didn't know that. good 2 know