Where do you get hide / leather?

Henrik

Master
Just started a career as a tailor for the first time and just want to know where you guys get your hide / leather? I know you can run around with a skinning knife all day but i'm lazy and would like to buy instead. Can one buy it from npc:s and in that case which ones? Is there any vendors on this shard that sells hides/leather?

Thanks!

Fattson

Grandmaster
Just started a career as a tailor for the first time and just want to know where you guys get your hide / leather? I know you can run around with a skinning knife all day but i'm lazy and would like to buy instead. Can one buy it from npc:s and in that case which ones? Is there any vendors on this shard that sells hides/leather?

Thanks!
I farm my own. Most of the tailors that I've known over the years do the same.

Check out the NPC tanners in Yew, Minoc, or wherever else you prefer. There should be one is most cities. 7gp is usually what I'll buy at if I don't feel like killing a bunch of cows and deer all day. Never really bothered to look at player vendors for leather.

kyleakira

Master
I can sell you leather at 7gp each if you want. You will save a lot of hours hunting monsters. Pm me if you are interested. I have more than 3K hides for sale (Horned leather) its a good quality leather btw.

Henrik

Master
I can sell you leather at 7gp each if you want. You will save a lot of hours hunting monsters. Pm me if you are interested. I have more than 3K hides for sale (Horned leather) its a good quality leather btw.

Great man. I'm interested! I won't be on in a couple of days due to xmas but I'll give you a PM when I'm back.

kyleakira

Master
Ok, I can place it on my vendor at vesper trading co. Mall. So you can buy it when you come back. I hope i can use commodity deeds to store the hides on the vendor.