what does GM alchy do

Alchemist

Novice
... Nathaniell... get outta here with your hashtags... even more so cuz your completely wrong... alchemy gives a bonus on explo pot damage and that is it here on UOF.

Bapes

Adept
I've read on here that heals don't heal more, only that explosion pots do more damage(10% more I think was the number I read). Which is correct?

halygon

Grandmaster
The ONLY bonus that alchemy gives here is a damage bonus on explosion pots when thrown by an alchemist. Without alchemy an exp pot will do about 12 damage and about 24 with alchemy. I think KAZ did a comparison of this in a different thread.

But no, heal potions are not affected by alchemy.

ShinPi

Grandmaster
I've seen it all now about fed up with this game. I bother no one and mind my business. I see a guy DRAKE ROBERTS he talked Mr into buying from his vendor then him and YIP MAN kill me then lure off My beetle who knows where wth really ppl really cmon

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Bapes

Adept
I've seen it all now about fed up with this game. I bother no one and mind my business. I see a guy DRAKE ROBERTS he talked Mr into buying from his vendor then him and YIP MAN kill me then lure off My beetle who knows where wth really ppl really cmon

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Drake Roberts is a well known thief, scoundrel, and just plain unsavory individual. I'm sorry that happened to you but you just have to be careful in this game with who you trust.

Bapes

Adept
The ONLY bonus that alchemy gives here is a damage bonus on explosion pots when thrown by an alchemist. Without alchemy an exp pot will do about 12 damage and about 24 with alchemy. I think KAZ did a comparison of this in a different thread.

But no, heal potions are not affected by alchemy.

Well that's more like 100% more damage, not the 10% I had read. Thanks.