What are good monsters and areas for a warrior to hunt?

Lethius

My build is GM Mace, Tactics, Anatomy, Parry, Healing, Resist spells, and currently undecided on 7th GM, probably hiding. I just got my Phylactery of Resilience Talisman. I am currently saving for a quench or remedy relic. I would like to be able to hunt something that drops decent loot as well as helps level the talisman at a reasonable pace. So far all I have come up with is deep earth, iron, and paragon elemental that spawn there.

Is there a place, or few places that are best suited for melee characters? Somewhere challenging but not insanely hard to grind? I have no doubt that my skill is probably part of the issue, but it kind of feels like this is more of a tamer's game if you want to enjoy more high end pve. Is that true?

Thanks

Hal Sono

Unless something has changed, you'll want your 7th GM to be Arms Lore, and a swamp dragon mount will give you additional damage reduction.

Hal Sono

You should be able to take Ogre Lords with no issue. Another option may be to find a tamer that will let you tag along with them on tougher mobs and you can smack the mob while their pets are holding aggro.