Was there a change made to ore veins?

Bromista

Grandmaster
In the past few weeks I have been mining rock outcroppings outside my house. At 110 mining (115 with +5 mining gloves) I was regularly pulling 10-12 valorite and 6-8 iron out of a verite vein with a gargoyle pickaxe. In the past couple weeks I ate a 115 and 120 mining to get myself up to 125 and can't get any more than 6 valorite and 6 iron out of the same vein.

Wtf happened here? Anyone else notice changes made to high value ore veins? I'm still pulling 15-18 shadow and 10-12 gold out of the other veins with a regular pick.

aIck

Grandmaster
Somebody probably just decided to mine those veins before you and because of that the vein was not fully respawned when you started diggin'. Probably. Maybe.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Well this is doing the same routine I have been doing for weeks, not doing anything different than I was before!

Doesn't matter how long it has been since it was mined, 15 hrs or 15 minutes. Other people don't mine these spots.

Bromista

Grandmaster
O.k., disregard all that conspiracy theory bullshit because it's back. Are there some sort of variable timers on different veins of ore? Because this puppy just takes forever to respawn fully. More than others I have marked I am noticing.

Is this just me?

Last edited by a moderator: