Vendor spotts Available - High Traffic Area!

Fingers

Neophyte
Tamers Union Yew outpost and Tamers Union Moonglow outpost are accepting new Vendors.

Moonglow outpost is in Guard Zone Protection and has been getting a high amount of traffic due to the constant restock of resources.

View attachment 271 View attachment 272
Yew Outpost is a newer Vendor that is right beside Netmans (Huge Traffic).

We are looking for people who are able to keep there vendors stocked and help bring attention to both vendor sites. If interested, Please leave a response here with what you are looking to sell.

Morgan

Adept
Free for now. When we fill up. We will prob charge a little bit but it won't be much.
I had a Vendor at Yew Bank. But it seem this morning it was dropped and I cant find the owner.
I do have other Vendor spots with fair sells. But my vendors might draw in some traffic.
Do you require they all look the same??

Morgan

Adept
My Vendor at yew was.. Armor , Weapons & potions.. I have other vendors and I sell just about everything..
I am a Legendary Blacksmith, Elder Cappenrty, Elder Tailor, I sell potions, empty kegs, ore armor, leathe armor.
Decor stuff, Gm Fletcher. ... SO I can sell just about anything..

Fingers

Neophyte
I had a Vendor at Yew Bank. But it seem this morning it was dropped and I cant find the owner.
I do have other Vendor spots with fair sells. But my vendors might draw in some traffic.
Do you require they all look the same??

We would prefer it. But We will provide the Clothe's.