User Error...

parsnip

Grandmaster
We're all susceptible to making stupid mistakes but I seem to be particularly prone to them at the moment. What are your best in-game, face-palm worthy, "fail" moments?

My recent top hits:
- Didn't double check forums for price of an ethy polar bear, totally overpaid (not to sure I even like the damn bear)
- Wanted to help someone place an l-shape, was measuring it out with the placement tool and totally hit commit (damn classic houses)
- Fell for someone having typed "demolition pending" over a house sign at an IDOC ... worst bit is, I don't think they even spelt demolition properly!

Hanebu

Master
Haha I have done lots of stupid stuff here...

1. Was selling an 110 Provo PS. I forgot to add the last 0
Instead of 150.000 I sold it for 15.000... Someone had a luck day :)

2. Traded a 120 Carpentry PS for a 105 Taming. I tried to sell the Carp a few days but no one wanted it.
A few days later someone sold 120 Carp for 600k...

3. Forgot about the thieves on my first days here. So my main bank was WBB.
I lost a ton of deviously Tmaps there.

4. Tried to kill an PK that was killing me all the time. So I gated from my house to the dungeon he was.
Instead of killing him, he came through the gate, marked my house and camped it 3-4
days with his friends...

5. Wanted to go fishing with a friend. So we met at his house. We closed the doors and I dropped the key
on the ground that he can recall. The key immediately dissapeared. There was a thief in the house.
The key is blessed so killing him was worthless. I recalled on the boat with my other key,
killed the thief and was waiting for the corpse to decay. It was near Nujelm.
So the corpse decayed and I drydocked the boat. One second later the fucking boat was stolen.
The same thief was already waiting for me at Nujelm.
Luckily I was able to get him guardwhacked. So I got my boat back.
I want to greet "a sneaky elf" that really was fun haha!

6. Was on my boat, doing some MiB's. I stood at the recall position. So I fished up the chest and died.
I got teleported to Britain with the Stuck-Option, but was not able to recall back
because the fucking chest blocked the recall spot...
I finally found another boat to get to my first one. But sadly everything was decayed.

Code Blue

Neophyte
Yeah I've done some stupid stuff before too

1. I took a girl in game on uo to see my awesome 18x18 and things started getting serious. We started exchanging pic's and I found out she was really a man.

2. I took a girl in game to go hunt some liches with me. (she seemed really hot at the time) As we were hunting another guild came in wanting to farm liches recognized the girl I was hunting with and said. "HEY BILL HOWS IT GOING"

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Lol code blue

Most of my fuckups revolve around not locking shit down. I don't even want to talk about it.

Red Knight

Neophyte
While stealing from adventurers in dungeons, two lich paragons spawned close to each other causing much havoc in Fire and managed to bring down a warrior, a tamer along with her dragon and nightmare. Since rummaging through corpses reveals you, I prepared to hide as soon as I checked the tamer's body (and managed to do so successfully). Unfortunately Razor decided that I must also want to have a look at the nightmare and dragon that died on top of her, which revealed me as soon as I hid and resulted in a quick death from a disgruntled mark I stole from 5 minutes ago.