Un mark-able item

derpydonkey

Neophyte
You can use red leaves (produced from bright red versions of Ponytail Palms, Elephant Ear Plants , and Century Plants) to seal the text in books. Once used the contents of the book cannot be altered again, it's also useful for locking down books that you want people to be able to read but not change/erase the contents of!

Rxnets

Apprentice
derpydonkey said:
You can use red leaves (produced from bright red versions of Ponytail Palms, Elephant Ear Plants , and Century Plants) to seal the text in books. Once used the contents of the book cannot be altered again, it's also useful for locking down books that you want people to be able to read but not change/erase the contents of!
Are they rare and/or expensive? Where can I find them?

derpydonkey

Neophyte
Rxnets said:
derpydonkey said:
Are they rare and/or expensive? Where can I find them?

Maybe a little rare, but only because there's not a big market for them so most people don't grow them to sell on vendors. The seeds for the plants that produce them are easy to obtain however (and each plant grown will produce 8 red leaves).

How many red leaves are you looking for? I might have a few red leaves in storage that you can just have for free, if you need a lot though I would recommend growing them yourself from the seeds. If you want to go the growing route I have every seed type and charge 1k per seed (I'd recommend either bright red elephant ear or century plants since you can walk through them).