Two razor problems/questions

NoXXeD

Grandmaster
First, I get an error once in a while stating that a party member/person I'm trying to heal is poisoned when he is not. Any idea how to fix or avoid this one?

The other is I am able to target Party members using any target method (closest, random), red, blue, ect. I have not had this problem before until i switched computers.I have treat party members as friends check in razor.

Thank you for your help in advance.

First: I've heard of this but it hasn't happened to me. Your target needs to get poisoned and then cure. You should be able to heal them after that. I'm not sure if this is a straight up bug with razor or has to do with the 'block heal when target is poisoned' feature.

Second: I've never heard of this so I don't know what could be causing it. A way around it would be to use 'target next humanoid'. It should let you tab through all humanoid targets on your screen. You might want to try using an older release of razor if you are using the current version. It could just be a new bug that hasn't been addressed yet.

NoXXeD

Grandmaster
for the first problem, if i relog it goes away, only to come back again randomly. On the second, I have it set to humanoid. I'll fiddle around some, but thank you for your help.