Trading crashes uo/new chars no skills

Batfrog

Journeyman
Hey guys, I have two issues atm. The first one is when I trade with a friend uo freezes and dies, not 100 percent of the time but often enough to get annoying.
The second one is I just recently created a char on my account and started with no skill points. I thought maybe I didnt select them properly so I made another char and ended up with 0 skill points again. I cant delete them cos of the week waiting period. Is this no skill points a common problem? They were trade skills if that matters. Cheers :)

Edit. Just read the compatibility post will set it up tomorrow and see how it goes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Amsterdamaged

Apprentice
About the second issue, there are some skills that are disabled in the era of UO. I think that if you start with any of those skills during char creation you end up losing the skill points. Can you tell us what skills did you chose?

Batfrog

Journeyman
I think I put blacksmithing and bowcraft/fletching. Did it with 2 characters and both had 0 skill points, just waiting a week so I can delete 1 :(

Batfrog

Journeyman
Its 7.0.15.1. i downloaded from the uo forever website about 2 weeks ago so thought it would be the correct version.