To introduce myself, I ramble...

Deadmerits

Neophyte
Hello, I am Deadmerits, but ingame I am Captain Reddy, or if you're lucky to see me as my fisher/treasure hunter, Lelani. Honestly, I wouldn't post an intro thread if I didn't need to to start. I'd probably just pipe in (pip in? no that can't be right) somewhere with something I thought was funny.

Past Sever- Baja, 1998-2000

Intro to UO- My friend heard about Ultima Online from (heres the dated part!) from the owner of the skate park he went to. I would watch him for hours, just crafting and trying to tame things that killed him. When I decided enough watching and joined the game myself Trammel had just been created ( sorry but my memories of when and what happened seem to blur together), and I remember he had a Fel house. So after renouncing my New Player status (cause I felt like a newb) I joing him at his new house to meet his guild. His friends continued to kill and rez and kill me laughing while he kept saying "c'mon guys hes my friend." Good times. Also I made friends with his neighbor, secretly (King Kong I think) who he was constantly at war with.

Anyways, I've been on here about two months and like this shard because you can't just pick up everything you need, all rares scrolls and equipment from a newb room and just farm constantly. It really feels like there is a progression, like different levels you move through, and the people, there are so many yet when you have certain spots you hang out, you get to know people through circumstance.

I think this is enough for now. Now that I can post I'll probably ask alot of questions in the newb forum about game mechanics, stuff like drops and gains, anything I can't find out by googling or that is shard specific but not on the wiki. Hope you all have happy hunting and see you in the deep dank caves, or on the salty high seas!

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
Hello, I am Deadmerits, but ingame I am Captain Reddy, or if you're lucky to see me as my fisher/treasure hunter, Lelani. Honestly, I wouldn't post an intro thread if I didn't need to to start. I'd probably just pipe in (pip in? no that can't be right) somewhere with something I thought was funny.

Past Sever- Baja, 1998-2000

Intro to UO- My friend heard about Ultima Online from (heres the dated part!) from the owner of the skate park he went to. I would watch him for hours, just crafting and trying to tame things that killed him. When I decided enough watching and joined the game myself Trammel had just been created ( sorry but my memories of when and what happened seem to blur together), and I remember he had a Fel house. So after renouncing my New Player status (cause I felt like a newb) I joing him at his new house to meet his guild. His friends continued to kill and rez and kill me laughing while he kept saying "c'mon guys hes my friend." Good times. Also I made friends with his neighbor, secretly (King Kong I think) who he was constantly at war with.

Anyways, I've been on here about two months and like this shard because you can't just pick up everything you need, all rares scrolls and equipment from a newb room and just farm constantly. It really feels like there is a progression, like different levels you move through, and the people, there are so many yet when you have certain spots you hang out, you get to know people through circumstance.

I think this is enough for now. Now that I can post I'll probably ask alot of questions in the newb forum about game mechanics, stuff like drops and gains, anything I can't find out by googling or that is shard specific but not on the wiki. Hope you all have happy hunting and see you in the deep dank caves, or on the salty high seas!

Welcome to UOF, it is one of the top busy servers. I had a friend that played Baja, Lord Elixir. I never really played there very long. Just to visit him on his home server. I love the play on the name Capt. (Red)dy.cute. and pipe in whenever you like, everyone else does.

Deadmerits

Neophyte
Actually haven't been ebolt railed, yet. The worst offenders are the stealth dexxers lately They pop out of the shadows when I'm engaged, and think its a mob at first that got past my dragon. Then they kill me and go back to the shadows. Makes me more nervous now then ever to go in a dungeon. I'm gonna kill me one.

ton loc

Master
Actually haven't been ebolt railed, yet. The worst offenders are the stealth dexxers lately They pop out of the shadows when I'm engaged, and think its a mob at first that got past my dragon. Then they kill me and go back to the shadows. Makes me more nervous now then ever to go in a dungeon. I'm gonna kill me one.
My man.. Shit, kill TWO. I'll help you out.