Time on Blacksmithy?

Abs0lute

Neophyte
Could someone tell me an estimation of how long it would take to GM blacksmithing & tailoring or if its even more difficult then getting taming to GM.

Doomsayer

Grandmaster
Its a walk in the park compared to taming..
I cant say exact hours but you should be able to GM both tailoring and BS in 2-3 days. Expect cost of tailoring to be around 15k and BS to be 120-180k somewhere.

iceman2kx

Novice
No. Blacksmithing is easy to GM. Didn't even take a day of mostly unattended macroing in the orc dungeon. Tailoring... pssh.. that's cake as well.

I put in about an hour or two every other night or so into blacksmithing and tailoring. I generally start off by completing my daily BOD for each. Then I'll go mining for about a half hour and get about 1500 ingots. I'll head to the Brit Crafters Area and will use up those ingots. So far I've used about 3000 or so ingots and have gone from 50.0 to 67.4 in about two weeks time. Again, not doing this every night.

I'm not against AFK macroing, but I played back in the day before programs like UO Assist and you had to do everything by hand. I expect this to significantly extend the amount of time it takes to make it to GM, and I'm ok with that.