the state of provocation and ice lv 3

Loki

Adept
Why isnt it provo friendly i pop in once in awhile and its always empty of players maybe make it so if you have 120 provo you can provo them arch demons or whatever they called

Jinx

Apprentice
Tamers should be for main boss fights while bards should be able to crowd control anything but main bosses

Bromista

Grandmaster
With great reward comes great challenge. And Ice 3 isn't even that great of a challenge as-is so provo would go above and beyond easy mode.

Garet Jax

Grandmaster
I think it prolly has more to do with the fact you can not recall in and out of there. I too have checked there numerous times nvr anyone there, but I have found a few ghost cams at the entrance(which the way its set up makes a perfect spot for it). Those satyrs(sp?) if working like the do on osi would prolly own a tamers pets.

Loki

Adept
make it provo friendly, make the zone bigger, since you can't recall out of there it would be a sick pvp/pk zone. I would go there for the loot everyone else goes there for the pvp action.

Nihilism

Grandmaster
Meh. Their intent was to make these new areas less about solo profitability and more about teamwork.

Which I think is a great idea.

On paper, you get more people together, it hinders 3v1 herp-derp precasted ganksquads and thus gives potential for legitimate group pvp.

Jakaro

Master
HURRRRRRRRRRR WHY CANT I PRESS A BUTTON AND MAKE TWO HUGE MONSTERS FIGHT EACH OTHER AND KILL EACH OTHER IMMEDIATELY WHILE I SIT AROUND AND DO NOTHING.

Fucking hate bards. Worse than tamers.

Loki

Adept
Same thing for tamers, let me send my pets after a mob and just chill, taming may take along time to gm but there were alot of bots to help people gm back in the start of UOF so most tamers had it easy to gm before the ban hammers started to fall

Jinx

Apprentice
A zone that has nice "rares" and gold drop would be coo, recalling doesnt work and the mobs (AI) is just as good as it is in cove 4. A huge pvp hot spot where if you go there to make money be rdy to die at anytime.

H

Hand of God

He has a VERY valid point. WHY the hell does 120 Provo do the exact same thing as 100... Stupid.