WTS The Once in a Lifetime House Sale **SOLD**

Kiki

Grandmaster
Yeah yeah, I know people die on here every day and then are back up killing shit 17 seconds later. Allow me the hyperbole, wouldja?

Now then, the Sosarian Housing Initiative Taskforce, (S.H.I.T.) has a one off package for you.

The required permits were submitted, the municipality meetings were attended, the local government's low income housing program has finally been abolished in this community. Homeowners from Wind to the Whispering Mountains can finally rejoice that their property values will no longer be adversely affected by the micro housing/yurt/tent cities that are plaguing some of the more populated areas of the land.

The subdivision has been granted final approval, and now I present to you...

The Estates at Great Hart Gardens.

unknown.png

Don't adjust your set. You're seeing that correctly.

An 18x18 beside an 24x24, beside another 18x18 and they'll all be yours as they all come together as a package.

This is it. The pinnacle. The End Game housing setup for literally everyone. Personal... Guilds... Vendors... (126 vendors allowed here BTW)

You are in control of your own blockage/water features running across all 3 plots. Garden space or mansions. Maybe both. You decide.

The only thing missing is your own construction company to build up this subdivision into whatever your heart desires, or if you're fresh out of ideas, Kiki's Konstruction is able to be hired to tie them all together for you if you wish)

Deets:

Starting Bid: 50m
Increments: 1m
There is no buyout set, we'd rather let the public show what market value is for something like this.

As this is a very unique subdivision that hasn't been seen before, the auction will run until bidding has slowed and then I'll put a timer on it.

Happy Bidding!

Kiki

Grandmaster
Putting a 48 hour clock on this now if there are no more more bids.

Any bid that comes in between now and then will have a 24 hour clock on it.

Kiki

Grandmaster
Due to a lack of any other interest, I am ending this and marking it sold to Ty!

Grats on your new subdivision sir!.