taming sucks?

lumberjohn

Apprentice
Quite disheartened, I have a 120 archer bard done very well at champs got relics n good scrolls.
Finally finished my first tamer, got a fully trained ww n drag, and simply cannot use them at champs. just died at level 1 abyss again after like two mins. my pet just flies of into midde of croud, ignored me asking it to come bk, insta dead. I don't get how tamers do it at champs?

he just bolted straight into middle of mob nothing I cud do. rly pisses me off :(

Bromista

Grandmaster
WW's ignore commands sometimes at GM/GM. Drags are pretty good about not doing that.

Pick your taming and lore up a little bit at a time as you upgrade your pets to death beetle (115/115 for 100% control) and you won't have so many issues.

Spam your commands! Ride the fine line between not spamming enough and spamming too much/queuing your speech. Each new aggro and landed attack will break the all follow commands.

Chin up! Tamers really are where it's at for crowd control.

Xiulan

Master
How high is your lore? Tamers kinda aren't great for champs unless you have a level 7 meta or a spider, that's why you see so many talisman dexxers instead of tamers at champs these days.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Everything is good for champs. Provo tamer is where the party is really at if you wanna crown one template king.