Tamers have enough..

Xigam

Journeyman
You can tame those with about 36 or 45 taming.. I know I tamed mine by taking my bard and buying taming from an NPC and lowering meditation, then taming it, then just let meditation raise back up. You missed your payday.

Babethoven

Grandmaster
You can tame those with about 36 or 45 taming.. I know I tamed mine by taking my bard and buying taming from an NPC and lowering meditation, then taming it, then just let meditation raise back up. You missed your payday.

ummm not that beetle..... famara failed like 75 times with 120 taming on that one sir

halygon

Grandmaster
It could have been tamed a bunch of times to screw with tamers. I've done that at mare spawns before :)

Babethoven

Grandmaster

u said you can tame "those" as in that rare spawn beetle ( thats what this whole forum post is about ) at 36-45 taming... umm no you need 120 taming and 120 lore to tame THAT one