Taking orders for GM made Slayer Bows. SOME IN STOCK. Prices Inside.

U got a daemon dissmisal normal bow? I got xbow from u earlier
Not at the moment, I sold the last one I had earlier today. The only one I have currently in normal version that would help you is Exorcism, which is a super slayer that includes:

Abyssmal Horror, Arcane Daemon, Balron, Bone Demon, Chaos Daemon, Daemon, Demon Knight, Devourer of Souls, Fan Dancer, all non-player non-undead Gargoyles, Gibberling, Horde Minion, Ice Fiend, Imp, Impaler, Moloch, Oni, Ravager, Semidar, Succubus, Tsuki Wolf, Molekh, Devourer Of Souls Renowned, Fire Daemon, Fire Daemon Renowned, Pit Fiend

Not all of those are in the current build on this server but, as you can see Daemons and Balrons are a part of it. If I get one I'll let you know.

serf

Journeyman
Idea, are you crafting just bows or xbows+heavy xbows? Also, any snake slayers in stock? Let me know please.

I will take that one; strictly looking for Snake's Bane GM Exceptional weps, so let me know if you get more.
Totally forgot to change the color on that but, if you meet me at skara bank I'll still do it for the 1k price since I screwed up.

Doobey Magee

Grandmaster
Not at the moment, I sold the last one I had earlier today. The only one I have currently in normal version that would help you is Exorcism, which is a super slayer that includes:

Abyssmal Horror, Arcane Daemon, Balron, Bone Demon, Chaos Daemon, Daemon, Demon Knight, Devourer of Souls, Fan Dancer, all non-player non-undead Gargoyles, Gibberling, Horde Minion, Ice Fiend, Imp, Impaler, Moloch, Oni, Ravager, Semidar, Succubus, Tsuki Wolf, Molekh, Devourer Of Souls Renowned, Fire Daemon, Fire Daemon Renowned, Pit Fiend

Not all of those are in the current build on this server but, as you can see Daemons and Balrons are a part of it. If I get one I'll let you know.
I've got a bunch of exorcism and they aren't working on balrons for me. Daemon dismissal does

Doobey Magee

Grandmaster
Daemon Dismiss doesn't work on Balrons. You need Balron Damnation for that.
I went into deceit 5 with a deamin dismissal and it dealt dbl dmg to lord of abyss/slayer. So maybe normal balrons are on a different slayer then those guys. I dunno but I was hitting him for 150-200

Alright guys, I'm going to bed. I'll be setting up shop tomorrow about a screen south of the trinsic moongate. Look for the plot with the line of wooden chests on the west wall. That's where I'm going to be putting my vendors up.