T2A?

Orgha

Apprentice
Any plans on opening T2A lands? (Delucia? etc.)

That was the last area I really enjoyed that was added to the original game.

lollo

Grandmaster
It's not coming, admins say it'd disperse the population too much.

Then we get booty island and grotto....

Li Meiyang

Grandmaster
What I think would be cool is if they siege-periloused T2A, make the whole thing a no-recall zone. Then pepper in a bunch of kickass spawns over all that otherwise wasted landscape.

Li Meiyang

Grandmaster
With no housing and no recall it shouldn't disperse the population too much. Everyone'll be hoofing it back to papua or delucia constantly and be concentrating in those towns.

CAPTUN AUSTRALIA

Grandmaster
We don't need more land mass. I agree with the devs on this.

Adding in new content to existing areas is a good idea - as in tweaking MOTM etc to create traffic in an area.

AssHat

Grandmaster
With no housing and no recall it shouldn't disperse the population too much. Everyone'll be hoofing it back to papua or delucia constantly and be concentrating in those towns.

do you see anyone hoofing it back and forth from booty island or grotto? or besides the few groups that run asylum? people would love new lands that does not have some weird ruleset (fel only is bad enough). Having Monsters Helps a lot. have more of a reason to go than getting there and finding the same mobs as everywhere else. few flaws in the current state of new content sadly.

Li Meiyang

Grandmaster
There's nothing "weird" or elaborate about what I'm proposing. On the contrary, it's quite elegant.

T2A lands never had housing, and as wacky-varied as that topography is, they should probably just keep it that way.

No-recall is not some weird, unheard of thing either. They did it on seige. It will mean people have to fully commit to "expeditions" if they want to harvest or tame those exotic spawns in the heart of T2A -an experience you simply don't get in the old world.

Cack

Grandmaster
There's nothing "weird" or elaborate about what I'm proposing. On the contrary, it's quite elegant.

T2A lands never had housing, and as wacky-varied as that topography is, they should probably just keep it that way.

No-recall is not some weird, unheard of thing either. They did it on seige. It will mean people have to fully commit to "expeditions" if they want to harvest or tame those exotic spawns in the heart of T2A -an experience you simply don't get in the old world.
Maybe expeditions are a good idea for a relatively new game , however uo is almost a generation old, people have careers, kids, dogs, so many other things to do.
Everyone knows my opinion on opening del and Papua. While I love and miss my recall spots on del hut roofs, it spreadsheet population too much.