Stupid LJ question

BeerJedi

Grandmaster
In OSI they've got different hue wood to collect. here, it's the old school and I honestly can't remember.

Other than the success rate in collection of logs, what benefits do you get from GM LJ for a crafter?

Trades

Adept
think for memory if u get swords / tactics and use a axe u get a dmg bonus on ur attacks, not 100% sure but its something like that.
been a while myself. no doubt some1 will hopefully give u a better understanding

BeerJedi

Grandmaster
i know about the damage modifier, was looking more into the resource gathering side of it. if i don't need to GM (like mining for smelting/valorite) then i'll keep it mid level with another subsequent skill for my crafter.

Trades

Adept
yeah as far as I know on that side, just increases chances of getting wood, nothing special other than the dmg modifier, and pretty sure theres only 1 type of wood, never ever seen another sort before..
well other than boards lol

Fattson

Grandmaster
There is only one type of wood. However, fletching is pretty hot on this server and if you have a carp you'll need the boards. Also, you can sell them for 3-4 gp each. Takes about 10 minutes to gather 1k boards.

BeerJedi

Grandmaster
Thanks.

Current planned crafter build is:
Blacksmith 120
Mining 105
Tinkering 100
Taming 20
Alchemy 100
Bower 100
LJ 75
Carpentry 100

I've been happy with my wood harvesting and didn't think i was missing too much with out it. Carpentry is temporary (if i build it).

Fattson

Grandmaster
Unless you're planning to go 120 carp i wouldn't bother. Anything you can make money on still has a solid chance of failure at 100. I'm talking about stone items and add ons.