stuck on verifying account

maxuimas

I have been trying for days to fix this I have disable everything I know and still cant get on can some one please point me in the right way I really want to play with my friends thanks for ur time

catfud

I'm having the same issue. I keep getting stuck at 'Verifying Account...'. This has been happening the since yesterday. Is there anything I can do to correct this? I've been in IRC and got some help there, but nothing has worked so far. I did confirm that I am using the correct server address and port. I also confirmed that I have the correct settings set in Razor.

SidX

Grandmaster
Anyone ever fix this .. same thing for me
Have you tried disabling your network adapter and re-enabling it? It may be an issue on your network not allowing you to connect. Or there may be a firewall enabled that is blocking your connection to the server.

Three things I'd try:

- Reboot your computer and try again
- If that doesn't work, disable and re-enable your network adapter
- Check for and disable any firewall software

Are you connecting from work or school?

Shaggy

Expert
I fixed it thanks I had to go into rededit and delete one the HNKEYS.. god knows why that happened but thanks anyway :).

EvnM89

I'm having the same problem… I haven't changed anything about the server login information and I've never had problems with it before.