Stealing Blocked..

Madian G

Novice
As the title says my stealing is blocked at 61.3, I've tried with exec. axe, long spear, swords.. the bottles. It's just stuck.
I'm full both eating and drinking.

Any suggestion?

mynameis

Adept
I believe stealing 7 stones is ideal for you. Maybe 8? I think I was putting 7 stones in a bag (b) inside another bag (a) and stealing bag (b) at that point and every 10 skill pts adding 1 stone, so 70 would be 8 stones.

Only cuz I've seen so many people say this, make sure you're not maxed out on skills.

this is bad, buy 20 empty bottles. put them in a bag. put the bag on the ground. open the bag up. use skill steal, target the 20 bottles. it will try to steal as many as it can. put the bottles back in the bag. over and over and over. just move the bag on the ground around once in awhile to keep it from decaying. all this can be done by making a razor macro, and editing it to add some pauses.......or just do it manually.

this is bad, buy 20 empty bottles. put them in a bag. put the bag on the ground. open the bag up. use skill steal, target the 20 bottles. it will try to steal as many as it can. put the bottles back in the bag. over and over and over. just move the bag on the ground around once in awhile to keep it from decaying. all this can be done by making a razor macro, and editing it to add some pauses.......or just do it manually.

i did the same thing except i secured the bag on the floor in my house. i GM stealing from 50 in about 8 hours.