SPEEDHACK

Status
Not open for further replies.

xplozive

Neophyte
i see ppl speedhackin all over the place again wtf is this?! i thoug u fixed it well u def did not and way to unban the old ppl who got caught speedhackin they back and doing it again this is really dissapointin

severus

Grandmaster
Theyll get caught again soon enough, dont forget many people are recording with programs such as bandicam, me and KAZ being one of them

Nihilism

Grandmaster
Agreed. They'll be caught when the time comes.
Have a little faith.
You don't REALLY think they allowed back previous cheaters without flagging their accounts for future 'check-ups', do you?

xplozive

Neophyte
Theyll get caught again soon enough, dont forget many people are recording with programs such as bandicam, me and KAZ being one of them

its just before they get caught they ruin the gameplay and being able to speedhack is lame as fuck

xplozive

Neophyte
Agreed. They'll be caught when the time comes.
Have a little faith.
You don't REALLY think they allowed back previous cheaters without flagging their accounts for future 'check-ups', do you?

mate i seen a guy speedhack twice who has been banned before for speedhack lol

Nihilism

Grandmaster
Report said people.
They'll run a log-check. And act accordingly.
Staff care about the integrity of the server.
But at the same time, they want/need proof after investigation instead of just banning people because someone says something.

In the meantime, you're either not killing the person cuz they off-screen, or they're catching you with ease and you're losing some regs/pots.

Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, chuckle to yourself thst it's sad they need certain things to be effective, and report it.

Shit will sort itself out. They frown highly on speeders, and will investigate how they can. They have detectors within the log files.
If they find it to be the case, they'll act accordingly.

xplozive

Neophyte
Report said people.
They'll run a log-check. And act accordingly.
Staff care about the integrity of the server.
But at the same time, they want/need proof after investigation instead of just banning people because someone says something.

In the meantime, you're either not killing the person cuz they off-screen, or they're catching you with ease and you're losing some regs/pots.

Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, chuckle to yourself thst it's sad they need certain things to be effective, and report it.

Shit will sort itself out. They frown highly on speeders, and will investigate how they can. They have detectors within the log files.
If they find it to be the case, they'll act accordingly.

they said they fixed it they clearly didnt thats the whole point i dont wanna be killed by a cheater ever again tbh

Nihilism

Grandmaster
They fixed existing loopholes.
How do you think each new IOS of Iphones are jailbroken by Evasion every other time around?
Ya patch, and exploit, come out with new shit, and a new exploit is found/exploited.

They're doing what they can.
I'm just going to stop responding to this at this point.

Piss and moan away, not worth time reading/responding to your shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.