SOLD

UoTrader

Master
SOLD
I will be holding a silent auction for this donator item Kasa.

The starting bid is 5Mil. PM me with your offers. I will communicate via PMs to tell you if you have been outbid. The final selling price will be listed here. I don't want this to attract people who are not serious, so please only PM serious offers.

This item requires a donation of 1000$ or more to the server. So it is worth quite a bit as well as it not being the normal Charcoal color.

I reserve the right to turn down an offer that is not something I am comfortable with. Feel free to send me Buyout prices right off the bat too. I plan to sell this as fast as possible!

Happy Bidding!

Last edited by a moderator:
not to burst your bubble or anything, but that looks like its a dyetub hue pretty close to fallon colored, it doesnt have the fallon SHINE to it.

Asan_Drakus

Grandmaster
I was curious, if you could dye these, or if GM's let you pick the color when u got them, since I have seen quite a few different ones.

Lotus

Master
If dweebs are going to be selling these they should remove the supporter tags on these gifts. Don't want any posers running around who havent donated and earned them posing as donators.

Belge

Grandmaster
someone that has earned millions in this game... is a supporter of this shard and game.. in my humble opinion :)

Belge

Grandmaster
nah I dyed mine, it came charcoal.. cause the only color you can get it to match is gold.. I'm lucky cause i have a gold robe.. hard to match other colors tho(with regular dye tub).. I've tried.. but I'm kinda picky
UMA

lol.. i just died while writing this..

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
How much did it sell for OP? Been considering dying mine to match red sandies but was worried it would drop the value too much...

Belge

Grandmaster
:) I can dye mine for you to see and test the color first karl.. if you wanna see what it will look like.