SOLD

zekey

Master
TALKING ABOUT RESPECT?? LOL you dont even respect my thread you saw the SB you still post below the minimum bid o_O plain dress 175k you still posted 100k? daemon statue 350k you ask others to post for 300k? "RESPECT??" haha what a nerd you dont even respect my thread grow up nerd thanks bye.

zekey

Master
LOL you called me *** and IDIOT in game and you expect a respect from me?? come on ASAN dont talk too much you dont know which word youll have to eat next.

Asan_Drakus

Grandmaster
I can offer whatever price I want, I don't see how you can POSSIBLY think that offering lower than SB is anything like selling something to someone else after an auction is over. Plus I didn't expect anyone to actually bid on the dress. If you find an offer to be disrespectful, that just goes to show you are clueless when it comes to trading. Stp trying to change the subject. You made a douchebag move, and there is no defense for it. "oh you are a lowballer" does not change the fact you are a douchebag.

You are just not even intelligent enough to understand. You truly, TRULY are an idiot.

zekey

Master
I can offer whatever price I want, I don't see how you can POSSIBLY think that offering lower than SB is anything like selling something to someone else after an auction is over. Plus I didn't expect anyone to actually bid on the dress. If you find an offer to be disrespectful, that just goes to show you are clueless when it comes to trading. Stp trying to change the subject. You made a douchebag move, and there is no defense for it. "oh you are a lowballer" does not change the fact you are a douchebag.

You are just not even intelligent enough to understand. You truly, TRULY are an idiot.

So as you said "I can offer whatever price I want," and therefore "ITS MY ITEMS I CAN DO WHAT EVER I WANT" :Di told you to stop crying
haha over a statue look how nerd you are raging over a pc game haha get a life fatass

Last edited by a moderator:

Asan_Drakus

Grandmaster
If raging means putting you on blast for bad business. I guess I am raging. Since you cannot finish a sentence without a baseless petty insult;t, it seems to me.. YOU are the one raging ;-)

Ofc it pissed me off.. I was going to buy one off a vendor, but I thought to myself... "Nahh, I already made a deal, I better stick with it" and then you sold it to someone else. At the very least, you should have given me the option to pay the same price, which I would have.

All of your BS excuses, and insults, don't change the fact that you are a fail trader. You can keep trying to shift the attention from your dishonorable acts, but nothing changes the facts. All that anyone has to do, is look at this thread to see how childish and ridiculous you are.