**SOLD** The Wrong House

Kiki

Grandmaster
If you think this house is right for you, you're Wrong.

j7ag.png

Thanks right folks, The Sosaria Real Estate Company has yet another QUALITY listing for you.

What are you into?

PK... Anti PK... Miner... Dungeon Crawler... PvM... PvP... HBO... SnM and possibly even some RnR.

This place works on so many levels. How many? 3. It's a 3 story house. Don't be stupid.

phui.png

18x16. 3 floors. MAX STORAGE.

Hey math geek, that's 864 tiles of custom creation at your fingertips. Wipe the drool off your pocket protector and try to stay with the tour here.

Want to mine? Look below. Want to kill miners? You also may look below. Don't care about miners? Check out how my legs are so hot that they melt rock walls when you look at them.

wit0.png

The new Wrong Tournament/Duel/Gladiator Arena is mere steps away. Why does that concern you? It comes with it's own stationed healer as well. (not shown due to copyright issues)

89b6.png

As the New Year is quickly approaching, so is the new company policy here at The Sosaria Real Estate Company.

We got tired of making gift baskets, and the guy that normally does the engraving for the stemware picked up a case of the OooooOoooOoo's, so we (I) had a meeting (came up with an idea while I was in the shower) and we (I) decided that from now on as a house warming present, all houses bought from The Sosaria Real Estate Company shall come with walls, floors, and teleporters for our trusted and loyal clients.

Others may imitate, we initiate.

S/B 750k

B/O 1.75m

Thanks, and happy bidding.

Kiki :)
rj22.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Kiki

Grandmaster
Just to clarify in this befuddled mess...

Starting bid of 750k has been made and is currently leading the race!