Slayer Books - Info

Halfgrin

Master
Hmm, thank you for your time...I know there is a way to check item id/hue through razor, but can't remember for the life of me...

Trojandrew

Grandmaster
It's -hue but I'm just not sure if that's this months hue with the lizard men

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trojandrew

Grandmaster
If you want there's slayer books being sold on a vendor just outside of trin west gate. So you can check and see what they look like

Lady Macbeth

Grandmaster
Based on your numbers something like this may be appropriate (but still a little high IMO, see note).
  • Super Slayers: 30 GPC
  • Useful lesser tier slayers: (i.e. motm or dragon) 20GPC
  • trash tier slayers: (i.e. scorpion's bane or troll slaughter) 10GPC

~400 charges:
  • Super: ~12,000
  • Useful: ~8,000
  • Trash: ~4,000
~800 charges:
  • Super:~24,000
  • Useful: ~12,000
  • Trash: ~8,000
~1000 charges:
  • Super: ~30,000
  • Useful:~ 20,000
  • Trash: ~10,000
~1600 charges:
  • Super: ~48,000
  • Useful: ~32,000
  • Trash: ~16,000
~approximately equal to
Note: Based on what I remember from my 13k scrolls (65k @ 5 per) run, using this scale, I would more than double my money by just selling the super slayers.

I'm wondering after three months in, do we agree with this approx pricing or any suggestions would like to make? @StrawberryInYourFace @Trojandrew @Silly Santa @Delvorin @Fattson @ProdigyOsi @Halfgrin @Bromista @Dwayne

Many thanks!

Trojandrew

Grandmaster
@Lady Macbeth

prices have most likely dropped now that its not the brand new thing, some stuff wil still peak like MoTM and supers for champs tho.
not sure what the current market is as i havent been able to play as much recently

halv

Grandmaster
For me it works, but higher level meta mages got no benefit anymore from slayer Books. I heard mostly level 6 and higher is useless.

Gesendet von meinem D6603 mit Tapatalk

AssHat

Grandmaster
For me it works, but higher level meta mages got no benefit anymore from slayer Books. I heard mostly level 6 and higher is useless.

Gesendet von meinem D6603 mit Tapatalk

well thats pretty neat to know, that they brought in slayer spell books and they only work for NON meta mages lol NERFF

Trojandrew

Grandmaster
ya, @girana was testing it when it came out, its b/c the buff from your talisman doesnt stack with the slayer books (unless eppys changed/will change it) so at lvl 5 i think when you get your 100% its the same as a slayer book and lvl 6+ is a loss. (the slayer book used to override talisman bonus%)

Lady Macbeth

Grandmaster
ya, @girana was testing it when it came out, its b/c the buff from your talisman doesnt stack with the slayer books (unless eppys changed/will change it) so at lvl 5 i think when you get your 100% its the same as a slayer book and lvl 6+ is a loss. (the slayer book used to override talisman bonus%)

@eppy