Skull of Power?

God.RG

Grandmaster
After the huge champ spawn last night, i had a brownish Skull of Power placed in my bag..
Anyone know what it is? What it does? What it's worth?

centronic

Neophyte
These skulls drops from Champ Spawn boss, if you get all of then (6 i guess?) you can use to summon The Harrower, dont know if The Harrower is implemented here...
The Harrower is an uber champ boss, that has 2 stages, one in human form when killed he will reincarnate as a tentacle monster.
You need to put the skulls at the Star Room (Teranthan Keep), and then the Harrower will spawn on a random Champ Dungeon (Despise for example).

Last edited by a moderator:
These skulls drops from Champ Spawn boss, if you get all of then (6 i guess?) you can use to summon The Harrower, dont know if The Harrower is implemented here...
The Harrower is an uber champ boss, that has 2 stages, one in human form when killed he will reincarnate as a tentacle monster.
You need to put the skulls at the Star Room (Teranthan Keep), and then the Harrower will spawn on a random Champ Dungeon (Despise for example).
^^ This.. and no the Harrower is not in yet, Oaks skull is last one to be put in.